Why choose Matlach Dental?
Long Island residents can certainly choose from among many practices – some privately owned like ours and others owned by corporations. Dr. Robert Matlach & Dr. Margaret Ames have made a life-long commitment to investing in ongoing training. Dr. Matlach is a graduate of the distinguished Kois Center for advanced dental study.
Drs. Matlach & Ames actively seek new, yet well-tested, technology and innovations that improve quality of care. They also seek out the latest medical science for helping their patients support optimal systemic health through improved oral health. Remarkably, they just don’t learn about the latest scientific evidence; they actually incorporate the latest scientific evidence into the practice.
- If you want to know why your teeth keep wearing away, breaking down, or getting cavities, and you want a lifelong solution to minimize further damage to your teeth, we are the practice for you.
- If you want to know why your bone keeps disappearing around your teeth and you want a lifelong solution to minimize further damage to the supporting structures of your teeth, we are the practice for you.
- If you want a dentist that can diagnose, create a treatment plan based on your risk for further damage and not the needs of your dental insurance company, we are the practice for you.
- If you want a dentist who insists on putting your agenda ahead of his own, we are the practice for you.
- If you want a dentist who can perform surgical procedures, is an expert in aesthetic restorations and implant treatment, you have found the right dentist.
- If you want a dentist who will take time to know you and your health circumstances well, and guide you in making healthy choices – with your wellness being the highest priority, call Drs. Matlach & Ames.
- If you want a dentist who has thoughtfully and intentionally assembled a team of support staff to ensure that your visits are comfortable, your time is used wisely and that you are treated with utmost respect, WE are the practice for you!