We believe that the foundation for better health is the maintenance of the mutual trust, care, respect, understanding and fairness that is necessary to any patient/ doctor/staff relationship. Our mission is to help create a long term plan for our patients to keep their teeth for their entire lifetime. We achieve our objectives by producing an atmosphere for our patients to make positive choices for long term health. We provide our support through improving our own technical skills with a strong commitment to continuing education and excellent long term planning skills. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our practice for your dental care.
Dr. Matlach and Team
Why choose Matlach Dental?
Long Island residents can certainly choose from among many practices – some privately owned like ours and others owned by corporations. Dr. Robert Matlach has made a life-long commitment to investing in ongoing training. Dr. Matlach is a graduate of the distinguished Kois Center for advanced dental study.
Dr. Matlach actively seeks new, yet well-tested, technology and innovations that improve quality of care. He also seeks out the latest medical science for helping his patients support optimal systemic health through improved oral health. Remarkably, he doesn’t just learn about the latest scientific evidence; he actually incorporates the latest scientific evidence into his practice.
- If you want to know why your teeth keep wearing away, breaking down, or getting cavities, and you want a lifelong solution to minimize further damage to your teeth, we are the practice for you.
- If you want to know why your bone keeps disappearing around your teeth and you want a lifelong solution to minimize further damage to the supporting structures of your teeth, we are the practice for you.
- If you want a dentist that can diagnose, create a treatment plan based on your risk for further damage and not the needs of your dental insurance company, we are the practice for you.
- If you want a dentist who insists on putting your agenda ahead of his own, we are the practice for you.
- If you want a dentist who can perform surgical procedures, is an expert in aesthetic restorations and implant treatment, you have found the right dentist.
- If you want a dentist who will take time to know you and your health circumstances well, and guide you in making healthy choices – with your wellness being the highest priority, call Dr. Matlach.
- If you want a dentist who has thoughtfully and intentionally assembled a team of support staff to ensure that your visits are comfortable, your time is used wisely and that you are treated with utmost respect, WE are the practice for you!