Who would say no to a more attractive smile? Probably no one, and with cosmetic dentistry procedures from Robert Matlach Dental in Huntington NY, anyone can get the smile they want.
Here is a quick look at some of our most popular treatments.
- Teeth whitening is a very common procedure used to lighten stained teeth. This quick and easy treatment is usually done in the dentist office, and the results can be extremely dramatic.
- Bonding is a popular treatment that uses a dental composite that resembles enamel. This material is applied to the surface of the teeth, sculpted into the desired shape, and then hardened and polished.
- Tooth reshaping is a simple way to improve the appearance of your smile. It involves removing part of the enamel and can be used to fix small chips or to change the length or position of teeth.
- Veneers are custom-made porcelain coverings that are very thin. They are bonded to the teeth and can be used to close gaps or cover discolored teeth.
- Dental implants are the best way to replace a missing tooth.
- Smile makeover. A smile makeover uses a combination of services to get dental patients the smiles they want.
If you’d like to upgrade your smile, consider cosmetic dentistry from Robert Matlach Dental in Huntington NY. We’ve improved the smiles of people throughout North Bay, East Smithtown, and South Melville, who also come to us for complete general dentistry and much more. Call our office to schedule an appointment today!
Contact Matlach Dental:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
158 E Main St Ste 5
Huntington, New York