You smile deserves regular attention. If you haven’t had a dental checkup with us lately at Robert Matlach Dental in Huntington, consider these ten reasons why you should:
- Check Up: It’s time, and this is the best way to prohibit dental problems.
- Clean Up: Our dental hygienist is ready to give you a super clean smile.
- Brush Up: If it has been a while since your last dental visit, it’s probably time to come in for a refresher course on proper dental hygiene.
- Avoid Pain: If you have dental pain and have been putting off a trip to the dentist, come in now, because we specialize in relieving dental pain.
- Fillings: We can find and fill all your dental cavities in almost no time at all. This will help you skip more painful problems down the road, and helps some of those sensitivities to hot and cold.
- Prevent Gum Disease: We’ll analyze the health of your gums and suggest treatments or practices that are available to help you improve the health of your gums.
- A Whiter Smile: We can help. We have tooth whitening options available that will improve your smile and make your teeth whiter.
- Tooth Replacement: If you are missing a tooth, we can help restore your smile with the latest in tooth replacement technology.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Considering making improvements to your smile? We can help you assess the options.
- Confidence: Nothing brings you more confidence than a healthy, smile.
At Robert Matlach of Matlach Dental in Huntington, our services include general and restorative dentistry. Call for an appointment today!
Contact Matlach Dental:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
158 E Main St Ste 5
Huntington, New York